Infants and Children
- Immunization Clinics are by appointment for children from Birth thru 18 years of age.
- Due to a change in Vaccine for Children (VFC) Program, only those children that are uninsured or have Medicaid are qualified to receive vaccine.
- There is an administrative fee for each immunization given.
- Appointments are required
- Please call 574-935-8565 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday (closed holidays)
- Clinic sites:
- Plymouth (weekly) – 510 Adams St. GL-30
- Hepatitis B $50.00 ea. (Series of three = $150.00)
- Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis [whooping cough]) $50.00 ea.
- TB testing $20.00 ea.
- Ages 19 thru 64 years may qualify for the Adult VFC Program.
- Call for more information. 574-935-8565
HIV – free
Hep C- free
Chlamydia/Gonorrhea – fee based on eligibility, testing fee includes medication treatment if necessary