Is a Sales Disclosure Required?
Sales Disclosures are NOT required for the following transactions
- Affidavits of Survivorship or Heirship
- Affidavits of Title to Property
- Trustee’s Deeds
- Scrivener’s Affidavit and Corrective Deeds
- Restrictive Covenants
- Plats, Surveys, or Engineer’s Corrections
- Leases lasting less than 90 years
Generally, all other documents require a Sales Disclosure. If the deed indicates any money or consideration has changed hands, the sales disclosure fee will apply.
If you have questions, regarding if your transaction needs a sales disclosure, please call (574)935-8525.