Child Support – Address Change

Address Change  

If you do not know your ISETS case number and/or your court cause number or you have questions regarding payments, contact the KIDSLINE at 317-233-5437 (local) or toll-free 800-840-8757 or 317-241-9636 (TTY).

Child Support Address Change

To change your address you may complete the address change form and either visit our office in person or mail to:  Marshall County Clerk, Child Support Department, 211 West Madison Street, Plymouth, Indiana  46563.

Please be sure to bring or include a copy of your valid driver’s license.

Comments are closed