The Marshall County Clerk’s Office processes initial Passports ONLY (Form DS-11). Applications are accepted Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Forms are available at the Clerk’s Office or online.
Initial Applications Must Include:
- Form DS-11
- 2”x 2” Passport Photo
- Valid Driver’s License or Photo I.D. Card
- Proof of Citizenship which would include one of the following
- Birth Certificate with raised seal
- Naturalization Certificate
- Report of Birth Abroad
Please Note: All children 15 and under MUST have BOTH parents/guardian present, as well as the child, to sign child’s application in front of a passport agent. Children ages 16 or 17 are required to have a parent/guardian present photo identification if the minor does not have identification of his or her own. (Learners permit is not valid identification).
- Passport BOOKS are required for flying
- Passport CARDS are for traveling by land or sea
16 years and older – valid for 10 years
- $135 Book – $110 to US Department of State and $25 Clerk service fee
- $55 Card – $30 to US Department of State and $25 Clerk service fee
Infants up to and including age 15 – valid for 5 years
- $105 Book – $80 to US Department of State and $25 Clerk service fee
- $40 Card – $15 to US Department of State and $25 Clerk service fee
Payment of Fees:
US Department of State requires payment in the form of check or money order.
Marshall County Clerk’s Office requires payment in the form of cash or money order.
Passport books can be expedited for an additional fee of $80.66
Passport cards can be expedited for an additional fee of $60.00
*** WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS***
Regular – passport books and cards is four to six weeks.
Expedited – passport books and cards will be processed within two to three weeks.