Marshall County, Indiana

The homepage for the government of Marshall County, Indiana

Sales Disclosures

Is a Sales Disclosure Required?

Sales Disclosures are NOT required for the following transactions:

  • Affidavits of Survivorship or Heirship
  • Affidavits of Title to Property
  • Trustee’s Deeds
  • Scrivener’s Affidavit and Corrective Deeds
  • Restrictive Covenants
  • Plats, Surveys, or Engineer’s Corrections
  • Leases lasting less than 90 years

Generally, all other documents require a Sales Disclosure. If the deed indicates any money or consideration has changed hands, the sales disclosure fee will apply.

If you have questions, regarding if your transaction needs a sales disclosure, please call (574)935-8525.

Contact Us

Peter Paul,
County Assessor
Assessor's Office
112 W Jefferson St
Room 307
Plymouth, IN 46563
Get Directions
  • Phone: (574) 935-8525
  • Fax: (574) 936-4863
  • Staff Directory
  • M - F 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

In this Department

Topics of Interest

More Information