Marshall County, Indiana

The homepage for the government of Marshall County, Indiana

Health Department Resources

Indiana State Contacts

Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH)

Lot of health information and the state does have some powers over, mobile home parks, campgrounds, nursing homes, etc. Complaints can be submitted to - EPH Contact Form

Indiana Department of Environmental Managements (IDEM): File a Complaint

IDEM has the authority to address complaints about a variety of environmental concerns and to ensure compliance with the air, land and water permits issued by the agency.

Inspectors also investigate complaints or concerns about:

  • Open Burning of Trash or Other Materials
  • Asbestos Removal
  • Fugitive Dust
  • Proper use of Outdoor Hydronic Heaters
  • Open Dumping of Trash or Other Debris
  • Manure Handling and Storage by Regulated Farms
  • Handling and Storage of Hazardous Wastes
  • Problems with Drinking Water Systems and Wastewater Systems
  • Storm Water Run-off from Construction or Industrial Activities
  • Activities in Wetlands

Environmental Spills 

(IDEM) to report an Environmental Spill or Emergencies - (888) 233-7745

Indiana Department of Natural Resources

Indiana Board of Animal Health

Department of Labor - IOSHA (workplace complaints)

Pesticide - State Chemist

Department of Correction Ombudsman Bureau

Department of Child Services Ombudsman Bureau

Indiana State Information Center (for state agencies)

Federal Agencies: