Marshall County Community Corrections provides community based programs with solution-focused case management, intensive supervision which assists offenders become productive members within our community.
Components of Community Corrections
Home Detention/GPS Electronic Monitoring
Jail Treatment Program
Scram Remote Alcohol Breath Testing
Community Transition Program
Procedures for Admission
The Defendant must complete a Community Corrections worksheet and then schedule an interview. To schedule an interview call the Office at 574-935-8782. This appointment must be at least three weeks prior to your sentencing date.
The Offender is required to bring the following documents to the Interview.
1. A completed Community Corrections Application and General Rules and Special Conditions Packet; which must include the completed employer agreement.
Eligible Requirements include but are not limited to the following:
Financial ability to pay the required fees
Must be employed
Have not been removed from this or any other Community Correction Program within the past seven (7) years.
Must not have a history of convictions involving, resisting LE, violence involving weapons or criminal sexual acts.
Not considered a risk or threat to the community.
Have had no history of escape and/or absconding
Currently have no warrants, detainers, holds or orders of protection issued by a Court of another Jurisdiction.
The following is a list of characteristics that disqualify an individual from being placed on Home Detention:
- Multiple prior (history of) convictions involving resisting, violence, weapons, or criminal sexual acts;
- History of escape and /or absconding;
- Expelled or discharged unsatisfactorily from any prior community correction program;
- Flight risk or a threat to the physical safety of the public;
- Serious mental or physical illness that hider their abilities to follow the guidelines of Marshall County Community Corrections;
- Conviction of an ineligible offense in the preceding seven (7) years from the current conviction date (see the below list of offenses); or
- Currently has a warrant, detainer, hold, or order of protection issued by a court of another jurisdiction.
501 N. Center St. Suite 100
Plymouth, IN 46563
Email Community Corrections: email@example.com